Once again, PVpharm organizes its successful Pharmacovigilance Training. This 3rd edition will be hosted in Madrid on May 30 and 31, 2022.
|__ Can’t make it to the event in Madrid? Don’t worry, this year you will also be able to attend the course online.__|
__Enjoy high-level training, without borders, from home.
The course will be conducted by experienced international trainers who have first-hand knowledge of the most critical aspects affecting the PV sector. Throughout the training sessions, practical examples and frequently asked questions will be addressed through a rigorous and practical approach.
An event for professionals, led by experts
After a difficult time to connect with professionals face-to-face, PVpharm, a leading company in providing personalized Pharmacovigilance services, is hosting again an exclusive training where the following professionals will participate as trainers:
- Doris Irene Stenver: Medical Doctor and PV adviser. Member of the PRAC (Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee) at the EMA.
- Hervé Ghislain Dhellot: QPPV and Global Head of Pharmacovigilance at PharmaMar and with more than 20 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance.
- Jørgen Matz: Head of Global Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety at InsudPharma. Expert in tailored PV systems.
- Alberto Molero: Health Outcomes & Real World Evidence Research Scientist at Eli Lilly with extensive experience in both the UK and Spanish sectors.
- Calin Lungu: Lead EV and XEVMPD trainer, expert pharmacovigilance auditor, PV QA consultant, CEO of DDCS.
- José Alberto Ayala Ortiz: PVpharm CEO, EU-QPPV, PV consultant with more than 15 years of experience in PV and Drug Safety.
How to register?
Find all the information about the Pharmacovigilance Training III Edition (key topics, course objectives, agenda, registration fee and more) here. Also, don’t forget to register by completing the registration form available on the course page.
You can also contact us for any further information, we will be glad to assist you.