After the success of the first edition of the I Pharmacovigilance Training, PVpharm is organizing its Pharmacovigilance Training II Edition on the 9th and 10th of May 2019 in Madrid.
The course will cover different trending topics in PV; focusing on Audits, Inspections, the QPPV role and Eudravigilance and Signal Detection. We will also cover the new GDPR from the perspective of Pharmacovigilance!
Our speakers include:
- Mariano Madurga (Ex-Head of Co-Ordination Unit of the Spanish Pharmacovigilance System. Spanish Medicines and Healthcare Products Agency)
- Calin Lungu (Lead EV and XEVMPD trainer, expert pharmacovigilance auditor, PV QA consultant, CEO of DDCS)
- Maite Vazquez (Partner Life Sciences DA Lawyers)
- Albert García Rierola (EU-QPPV / Head of Pharmacovigilance at Grupo Ferrer Internacional)
- José Alberto Ayala Ortiz (PVpharm CEO, EU-QPPV, PV consultant)
For more information and to download our training brochure, please click here.
You can also contact us for any further information, we will be glad to help you.