PVpharm is organizing the III Edition of the PHARMACOVIGILANCE TRAINING, this year it will be held in Madrid.
The training was originally scheduled for the 21-22 of May 2020, but it has been posponed due to COVID-19. We will publish the new dates very soon.
The previous editions in 2018 and 2019 were really successful, so we continue with a similar format, giving the participants now the chance to send questions to the speakers in advance.
This year again, we have the honour to count with very relevant and experienced Speakers that will share their PV knowledge with the participants:
- Doris Irene Stenver (Independent pharmacovigilance adviser, founder of Unique Advice. Former PRAC delegate at EMA and former CMO at the Danish Medicines Agency)
- Hervé Ghislain Dhellot (QPPV and Global Pharmacovigilance Head at PharmaMar)
- Alberto Molero (Expert Drug Safety Associate & Local-QPPV at Eli Lilly)
- Jørgen Matz (Head Global Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety at Insud Pharma)
- Calin Lungu (Lead EV and XEVMPD trainer, expert pharmacovigilance auditor, PV QA consultant, CEO of DDCS)
- José Alberto Ayala Ortiz (PVpharm CEO, EU-QPPV, EV and XEVMPD trainer, PV auditor)
We are finalizing the agenda, that will include topics about:
- QPPV day-today activities
- PV in global and local context
- Local contact person for pharmacovigilance
- Safety Referrals
- Clinical Safety
- Business models and integration of PV systems
- PV in Patient support and Market Research programmes
- EVDAS and Signal Management
- Auditing in PV
- News and updates from the EMA
- Your own input (please send your questions)!
Please, stay tuned to our news, you can also request more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org